DRAFT – Lower Clark Fork Tributary Watershed Restoration Plan – FOR REVIEW
February 13, 2019 – Below are links to all of the sections of the Lower Clark Fork Tributary Watershed Restoration Plan. We have kept the document separated to manage file size and allow stakeholders the opportunity to selectively review the sections of document that are most pertinent to their interests. The link at the bottom of the page will allow you to download all files in a compressed (.zip) folder.
We sincerely value any input that we receive on this document, and hope to finalize it into a meaningful guide for watershed restoration activities in tributaries to the Lower Clark Fork River over the next ten years. Please provide any feedback to us by March 31, 2019. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) with edits or to arrange an alternative method of file transfer.
Learn more about watershed restoration planning here.
Section 1: Introduction
- 1.1: Watershed Restoration Plans
- 1.2: Impaired Streams and Total Maximum Daily Loads
- 1.3: Causes and Sources of Impairments
- 1.4: Additional Streams and Water Quality Management Considerations
- 1.5: Lower Clark Fork Tributaries Watershed Restoration Plan Goals and Objectives
Section 2: Lower Clark Fork Tributary Watersheds
Section 3: Recommended Best Management Practices, Restoration, and Expected Pollutant Reductions
- 3.1: Best Management Practices and Restoration
- 3.2: Load Allocations and Expected Pollutant Reductions
Section 4: Available Resources
- 4.1: Technical Resources
- 4.2: Financial Resources
Section 5: WRP Development and Priorities for Restoration
- 5.1: WRP Development Process
- 5.2: Priorities for Restoration
- 5.3: Adaptive Management – Shifting Priorities in the Face of Future Climate Change